Continuing Education Series
The 1st Wednesday and 4th Thursday each month, we host a 2 hour CME. This is open to anyone.
- November 1st & 16th, 2023 @ 1830- Geriatrics- Patty Bashaw, EMT-CC, CIC
- December 6th & 28th, 2023 @ 1830- Emergency Vehicle Operations- TBA
Click here to join via Zoom
- Command and Control: Signaling Chemicals Within (Neuro/endocrine) - Bruce Barry, RN, NRP
- Right Heart Failure and PE's: How not to kill your patient- Ryan Clouser, MD (UVMMC)
- Pediatric Call - Oh Crap! - Patty Bashaw, EMT-CC, CIC
- Safe Pediatric Handling and Transport - Stephanie Busch, BS-AEMT (Vt DOH), Amy Eisenhauer, EMT (NYS DOH/EMS-C)
Thank you to Elizabethtown Community Hospital Auxiliary for making the EMS Continuing Education Series possible.
Please click the link below to complete a session evaluation to receive a certificate
OTHER CME PROVIDERS
To be determined
UVM Medical Center
Albany Medical Center
Regional Trauma Conference, 1st Wednesday of each month at 8am via WebEx.
To be placed on their email distribution list, click here.