Tuition and Program Fees
Coronavirus: What you need to know
Get the latest hospital updates, including visitation policies, in response to the Coronavirus. Learn More
Program Tuition includes:
2019 Course Tuition $5200.00
- iPad Tablet Device and protective case - (Student will keep)
- Books - Nancy Caroline’s Emergency Care in the Streets 8th Ed.
- Includes Navigator 2 Online Learning Environment
- -Anatomy and Physiology for the Prehospital Provider
- -Emergency Care in the Streets Workbook
- -Drug Calculations for Paramedics
- -FISDAP- Accreditation Package
- Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- AHA Certification Cards (BLS, ACLS, PALS)
- NAEMT Certification cards (PHTLS, ALMS, GEMS, EPC)
Tuition for the above listed courses is due prior to the first class session. Any student who does
not submit their tuition payment or any other specified registration documents prior to the first
class session will not be eligible to enroll in the course. Prices may not reflect additional costs
related to the program.
Accepted forms of payment include checks, money orders, and credit cards.