Holly Estus Memorial Nursing Scholarship
The Holly Estus Memorial Scholarship offers financial aid for high school seniors studying for career in Nursing. The scholarship was established in memory of Holly Estus, a registered nurse, who worked at Elizabethtown Community Hospital.
The criteria and deadline for the scholarship are as follows:
Must be a resident of Essex County and student within Boquet, Crown Point, Keene, Moriah, Willsboro, Schroon, Ticonderoga or Ausable Valley school district.
- Must be enrolling in an accredited college pursuing a career in nursing.
- High school transcript must be included with a completed application.
- Applicants may be contacted for a personal interview.
- One $500 scholarship will be awarded each year.
- Notification of the award will be made mid-June.
- The award will be granted after the successful completion of the first semester and notification of enrollment in second semester.
- The award will be made payable to the college attended.
How To Apply
Scholarship applications, must be completed and received no later than May 31, 2023. Click here to download the application.
They can be mailed to this address:
UVM Health Network – Elizabethtown Community Hospital
75 Park Street
Elizabethtown, NY 12932
Students with questions should contact their guidance counselor or email Elizabeth Rogers, the hospital’s philanthropy director at ERogers@ech.org
To support the Holly Estus Scholarship Fund and the next generation of nurses, please visit UVMHealth.org/ECHGift.