Coronavirus: What you need to know
Get the latest hospital updates, including visitation policies, in response to the Coronavirus. Learn More
The former Moses Ludington Hospital is now a state-of-the-art 24-hour emergency department and outpatient center owned and operated by The University of Vermont Health Network - Elizabethtown Community Hospital. As part of the region’s leading health network, we offer high-quality care in a newly-designed facility that Ticonderoga can be proud to call their own.
Our Ticonderoga Campus now includes modern, efficient space for all of our clinical departments, including dedicated space for physicians who provide specialty care. With expanded, regularly-scheduled clinics, you no longer have to travel as far or as often to receive routine and advanced specialty services. In partnership with Hudson Headwaters Health Network, a new primary care center will soon open on the campus. And we’ll continue to add new specialties through our affiliation with the University of Vermont Health Network.
Please click the links below to learn more about services at our Ticonderoga Campus or call 518-585-3700.
Find A Ticonderoga Doctor
The Emergency Departments at Elizabethtown Community Hospital’s two campuses treat over 12,000 patients each year. Our highly trained Emergency Department staff, working in well-designed facilites, strive to provide high-quality care and a high degree of patient satisfaction. Our Emergency Departments are open 24 hours a day and are equipped and staffed for all types of emergencies.
Audiology | Stefan Fosco
March 4 | 518-798-6428
Colorectal Screening | Dr. Eugene Cassone
March 23 | PCP referral
Echocardiograms | CVPH
March 4, 18 | 518-585-3727
Orthopedic | Dr. A. Michael Imobersteg
March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 | 518-585-3727
Oncology & Hematology | Dr. Donielle Sliwa
March 4, 18 | 518-585-3727
Fidelis Care New York | Katelyn Smart
March 5, 12, 19, 26 | 518-593-5341
Physical Therapy/ Sports Rehabilitation
Improve and restore your well-being if you’ve had health problems that make it hard to move around. Rehab services include:
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Traction for Cervical and Lumbar
- Modalities: Thermal Probe, Light/laser therapy, E-stim, Ultrasound
- Manual Therapy: Myofascial release, Craniosacral therapy, Manipulation SASTM
- Therapeutic Exercise: Core stabilization, Strengthening Balance, and Wii Fit Programs
We offer a wide array of imaging services to help examine and diagnose potential problems, while also being able to accommodate busy schedules on a consistent basis. Our services include:
- CT scan
We provide diagnostic testing information that can aid in the discovery of health issues.
- Provides diagnostic testing information to health care professionals in accordance with state and national standards.
- Staffed by NYS licensed clinical laboratory technologists 24 hours a day, to support the inpatient unit and emergency department.
- Patients do not need an appointment for lab tests, only a provider's order, and walk-ins are always welcome at both our campuses.