Coronavirus: What you need to know
Get the latest hospital updates, including visitation policies, in response to the Coronavirus. Learn More
The former Moses Ludington Hospital is now a state-of-the-art 24-hour emergency department and outpatient center owned and operated by The University of Vermont Health Network - Elizabethtown Community Hospital. As part of the region’s leading health network, we offer high-quality care in a newly-designed facility that Ticonderoga can be proud to call its own.
Learn more about our Ticonderoga Campus below.
Ticonderoga Campus: How We Compare
Our Ticonderoga Campus now includes modern, efficient space for all of our clinical departments, including dedicated space for physicians who provide specialty care. With expanded, regularly-scheduled clinics, you no longer have to travel as far or as often to receive routine and advanced specialty services. In partnership with Hudson Headwaters Health Network, a new primary care center will soon open on the campus. And we’ll continue to add new specialties through our affiliation with the University of Vermont Health Network.
Find A Ticonderoga Doctor
The Emergency Departments at Elizabethtown Community Hospital’s two campuses treat over 12,000 patients each year. Our highly trained Emergency Department staff, working in well-designed facilites, strive to provide high-quality care and a high degree of patient satisfaction. Our Emergency Departments are open 24 hours a day and are equipped and staffed for all types of emergencies.
Cardiology | Dr. Gavin Noble
September 10 | 802-382-3443
Colorectal Screening | Dr. Eugene Cassone
September 28 | PCP referral
Orthopedic | Dr. A. Michael Imobersteg
September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 | 518-585-3727
Oncology & Hematology | Dr. Donielle Sliwa
September 2, 30 | 518-585-3727
Echocardiograms | CVPH
September 16 | 518-585-3727
Physical Therapy/ Sports Rehabilitation
Improve and restore your well-being if you’ve had health problems that make it hard to move around. Rehab services include:
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Traction for Cervical and Lumbar
- Modalities: Thermal Probe, Light/laser therapy, E-stim, Ultrasound
- Manual Therapy: Myofascial release, Craniosacral therapy, Manipulation SASTM
- Therapeutic Exercise: Core stabilization, Strengthening Balance, and Wii Fit Programs
We offer a wide array of imaging services to help examine and diagnose potential problems, while also being able to accommodate busy schedules on a consistent basis. Our services include:
- CT scan
We provide diagnostic testing information that can aid in the discovery of health issues.
- Provides diagnostic testing information to health care professionals in accordance with state and national standards.
- Staffed by NYS licensed clinical laboratory technologists 24 hours a day, to support the inpatient unit and emergency department.
- Patients do not need an appointment for lab tests, only a provider's order, and walk-ins are always welcome at both our campuses.