Health Assistance Program
Coronavirus: What you need to know
Get the latest hospital updates, including visitation policies, in response to the Coronavirus. Learn More
The Health Assistance Program (HAP) at Elizabethtown Community Hospital offers patient assistance, financial assistance, advocacy support, and other services.
At Elizabethtown Community Hospital, we want to make sure that cost doesn’t prevent you from getting the care you need.
The Health Assistance Program (HAP) is here to help eligible low- and middle-income families get prescription medications at no cost, even if you have insurance.
IF YOU QUALIFY
- All co-pays and costs are waived for both brand-name and generic prescriptions.
- Medications can be mailed to your home.
HAP ALSO PROVIDES
- Access to eyeglasses and medical equipment.
- Assistance with enrollment in state and federal programs, including obtaining insurance through the New York State of Health, health insurance marketplace.
- Advocacy and support with obtaining other health care related resources.
For information on the health assistance program, please call: 888-739-5183, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm.
At Elizabethtown Community Hospital, we want to make sure you get the emergency and other medically necessary care you need. Our Financial Assistance Program provides free and discounted care to eligible patients to help cover the cost of that care. You may qualify for help even if you have health insurance.
For information on Financial Support at ECH, please call (518) 873-3139.
Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm.