Visitor Welcoming Policy
Masking is Still Required in Our Facilities
Hosptial Visiting Hours: 11am – 6:30pm
- Up to two visitors, ages 12 years or older, are allowed at the bedside at a time.
When visiting our facilities:
- Wear a mask at all times while on the premises (bandanas, gaiters and masks with exhalation valves are not permitted).
- Self screen prior to arrival
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, before entering and exiting.
- Patients may be accompanied by one or two visitors.
- Please stay at the bedside and avoid gathering in hallways and public spaces.
Do not visit or accompany a patient if you:
- Feel sick, or have symptoms of COVID-19 or flu like symptoms.
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
- Have been advised to get a COVID-19 test, or are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID within the last two weeks.
Special considerations for pediatric patients, end of life care patients, and patients with an intellectual, developmental, or cognitive disability are included in the visitor policy.
We discourage routine in room visitation with persons suspected or infected with COVID -19 during their infectious period however to ensure the best patient outcome, in-room visits may be permitted on a limited basis to a designated support person and is coordinated through the clinical team. We will make every effort to support patient and family interaction by deploying the use of technology.
If you have questions about the temporary changes to our visitor policy, please call our inpatient unit at (518) 873-6377.